La Croche Guest Lodge is situated in Bethlehem, located in the heart of the Eastern Free State.
The Eastern Free State is on a main route linking the Eastern Cape and Garden Route, to Kwa-Zulu Natal, Gauteng and Mpumalanga. It also links South Africa and the mountain kingdom of Lesotho.
We also offer safe and secure parking with electric fence and a security guard on duty 24/7. The premises are also equipped with 24 hour monitoring cameras.
The Guest Lodge is also linked indoor to an Pub Restaurant, where strangers become friends.
Lapa and Braai facility:
Guests can make use of the braai facility on request. Get plates and cutlery from the guest house kitchen. We also provide catering with braai’s on request.
• Mountain Climbing
• Clarens - art galleries, pubs and restaurants
• Basotho Cultural village - Golden Gate
• Lesotho - Katse Dam
• Lesotho - snow-skiing and fishing
• Fouriesburg - sandstone buildings
• Rock climbing
• Welsh castle replica
• Salpeterkrans - Fertility Cave - the biggest overhang in the Southern Hemisphere
• Historical places: Surrender Hill, the Blockhouse British and Boer War Graves
• Rock Art on 27 farms in the area
• Fly fishing